Still a bit blurred, smudged on the edges, a tad disorganized plus lacking some punctuality and time management (haha), but definitely colorful. Definitely happy. This is how my 2014 has been so far.
I am jampacked with things to do (oh StraMa, StraMa, StraMa), friends to catch up with, places to go, and dreams to pursue, but I've regained my positive, sunshine-y disposition. It must be my family and friends, who have proven, time and again, that they will always, always be there for me through my most painful and difficult challenges, and will give me the extra nudge to get myself back on my feet. It must be the doctors, hospital staff and patients I meet, who inspire me everyday to be both a better individual and future physician, who put to life my dreams of serving and healing. It must be Borbs, who is such an amazing person and life companion, whose love for me is just so genuine and enduring and overflowing that I feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Altogether, these people made me smitten again with life and I am beyond grateful. Thank you, Lord, thank you, Universe, for blessing me this much :)
Tomorrow, I'll try my best to be a little more than just on time for signing in for morning attendance, be more confident during hospital rounds and show my passion for pediatrics readily, and hug dearly the people I love, the people who make my world as happy as it is. Surely, I'll wake up tomorrow (extra early haha) with a wide smile on my face.
***
I joined the #100happydays campaign, and I'm totally looking forward to celebrating happiness everyday and everywhere. See my daily happy snippets on Instagram: @bea_alf :)

No comments:
Post a Comment